Research Associate/Research Analyst at a fast-growing hedge fund research platform.
The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and has a keen interest in hedge funds, finance, and
technology. He/She is comfortable working with Excel and is adept at learning and
implementing new tools that can aid in data collection and analysis. He/She thrives in a
The day-to-day activities include:
- Desk and face-to-face research on the hedge fund industry
- Collect online data on allocators and consolidate the information into databases as
- Work with the team to contribute towards global research needs, and assist senior
members to achieve their research outputs
- Take initiative to develop, and refine toolkits and models to improve research
framework and digital client servicing platforms
- Contribute and promote own ideas and opinions.
Desired skills and experience
- Detail-oriented, responsible, well-disciplined and able to work independently
- Interest in finance technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English, proficiency in Mandarin or any second language will be an advantage.
What we offer
The successful applicant will join a global, fast-growing start-up with a relaxed, but
hardworking and client-focused culture. We create a platform for innovation and offer an
opportunity to become influential in the market. We operate a close-knit working
environment, where everyone is treated with respect.
To apply, e-mail your resume and an optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘RA20HK’ in your subject.
- Information Technology & Services